I don't know if any of my Utah friends will agree with this or not, but I feel like this has been the most beautiful fall! I've always loved living in Utah and enjoying all four seasons, but I feel like Fall is always just a little too short. However, this year has been incredible! For the past week we've enjoyed 60 degree weather with bright blue skies and lots of sunshine. Yesterday Lili and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and play outside. She usually just eats the leaves, but this time she loved to play with them and was so cute that I had to take a few pictures of her and share them!
3 comments:
I think that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I just love her laugh!
Thanks a lot. Now I feel bad. The most beautiful fall and I am here in HOT, HUMID, COLORLESS, MOUNTAIN-LESS, FALL-LESS TEXAS. I'm going to go have myself a good cry and then print out some massive pictures of colorful mountains to paste on my windows.
;)
Hi!! Tecia told me about your blog...so I stopped by to catch up! Lili is such the doll!! What a cute lil family ya'll are! Your costumes were super cute...love creative costume ideas!
-Krista (Lundeen) Adams
Post a Comment