For as long as I can remember, with only one or two exceptions, I have spend every Christmas Eve at my grandparents beautiful home in Alpine, UT with all of the Cline cousins. We eat dinner, visit and catch up, have a spiritual Christmas program, and then open our one Christmas Eve present.
Dinner!
Appetizers, soup, salad, bread, jello, hot apple cider and of course lots of dessert!
Uncle Ty was always the one uncle that I was almost a little bit afraid of. He's big and loud and I could never quite tell if he was joking. After living on the same street for almost 6 years, I can almost always read him...and now look what a softy he has become!
Grandpa Chuck was in charge of this year's spiritual thought and he shared his love for the Savior. To help us all get in "the true spirit of Christmas" he showed us this video of the angel's visit to Mary, calling her to her great and honored calling as the mother of Jesus Christ. It was beautiful and was a sweet way to set the mood.
Youngest to oldest, great grandchildren, cousins, in-laws and of course, Chuck and Katie - there's just nothing better than being with family at Christmas! The one Christmas Eve present is and always has been...
Matching Pajamas!!!
With 5 little granddaughters, the matching pj's have never been sweeter! Serelle kept yelling, "We're matchie, matchie! We're same, same!"
You're never too old to have matching pajamas, right?
We sure love Great-Grandma Katie and Grandpa Chuck, thanks for a wonderful Christmas Eve.


2 comments:
Love you pajama's Jen!
Looks like you guys had an awesome holiday! Was it so nice having Kylan out of school and having a nice long break? Sometimes I still miss Christmas break... ha! Your girls are so big and so cute! I love that Lili skiis! AWESOME!
Post a Comment