weener?!weener for what?!
(above to be spoken in spanish accent)
Sorry, looks like I forgot to upload the picture! Try that.
I love them. You're going to look great Jen. I don't think anyone looks as good in glasses as Jen does.
love them love them. are they any of the ones previously voted for? or completely new and improved ones? great pick you two!
Love them Love them!!!
are. you. kidding. me?as someone who just purchased her own new set of glasses, i can appreciate the hunt for the perfect pair and am l o v i n g these!
perfect. can't wait to see a fashion show once they arrive!
adorable!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
weener?!
weener for what?!
(above to be spoken in spanish accent)
Sorry, looks like I forgot to upload the picture! Try that.
I love them. You're going to look great Jen. I don't think anyone looks as good in glasses as Jen does.
love them love them. are they any of the ones previously voted for? or completely new and improved ones? great pick you two!
Love them Love them!!!
are. you. kidding. me?
as someone who just purchased her own new set of glasses, i can appreciate the hunt for the perfect pair and am l o v i n g
these!
perfect.
can't wait to see a fashion show once they arrive!
adorable!
Post a Comment