While I won't pretend that our family journal/blog is one that this article refers to, it does feel good to be a part of something good. Something that may reach out to others and remind them that this "old-fashioned", family-centered life we live is a good thing.
"Why I can't stop reading Mormon Mommy blogs"
Thanks to the "big" bloggers, as well as the rest of you that just do it.
Whatever your reason may be.
"Why I can't stop reading Mormon Mommy blogs"
Thanks to the "big" bloggers, as well as the rest of you that just do it.
Whatever your reason may be.
2 comments:
I didn't fit into any of the categories of that article.
1. I don't even know who zoey is.
2. Cole doesn't wear bow-ties to church (or anywhere else for that matter)
3. my house looks NOTHING like anthro
4. Smith usually wears a onsie with spit up (or poo) on it all day long
5. I haven't made even one hand made object to use as an accessory.
looks like I need my own article.
Cole (Remi) signing out.
Post a Comment