Start Line: Logan, UT 6:00 am 32 degrees F
Feed Zone 3: around mile 75.
Top of "King of the Mountain", a climbing race up the Salt River Pass, Mile 108.
Team Infinite Cycles: Kylan Lundeen, Jason Hawks, Cameron Smart
Somehow the camera made it without the battery? So these are some of the pictures I captured on my iphone, out the window, while I was driving. Not bad. Mile 160.
Finish Line: Teton Village, Jackson, WY. 7 pm. Mile 206.
What an unbelievable adventure! I could not be more proud of Kylan for choosing to participate in this event and for letting me be involved. I was his "support crew" which means that I "leapfrogged" him throughout the day with all of his supplies; food, drinks, tools, extra pump, extra tire, and lots of moral support!
We had a beautiful day and although the weather was a little cool, the sun shone the whole day and I could not believe how beautiful the scenery was the entire way. We traveled up through Logan Canyon, past Bear Lake, up the Salt River Pass, through Targhee National Forest and along the Snake River into Jackson.
It was the perfect way to celebrate 6 years together!
Happy Anniversary Ky, I love you!
What an unbelievable adventure! I could not be more proud of Kylan for choosing to participate in this event and for letting me be involved. I was his "support crew" which means that I "leapfrogged" him throughout the day with all of his supplies; food, drinks, tools, extra pump, extra tire, and lots of moral support!
We had a beautiful day and although the weather was a little cool, the sun shone the whole day and I could not believe how beautiful the scenery was the entire way. We traveled up through Logan Canyon, past Bear Lake, up the Salt River Pass, through Targhee National Forest and along the Snake River into Jackson.
It was the perfect way to celebrate 6 years together!
Happy Anniversary Ky, I love you!
5 comments:
What an amazing memory to have for your anniversary! I'm so proud of you Ky!
Proud of both of you. I think being the support crew was a big job too. You are both so great at supporting each other in just about everything.
Leave it to Ky to have such a great smile through such a looooong bike race. That's awesome. Happy anniversary!
love it. too bad you couldn't get a photo with the Krispy Kreme guy. Mile 182 was my favorite part of your ride! Catching a flying lemon-filled donut while half-alive on a speeding bike should win you an award! Oh, and coming in the top 100 is pretty impressive too. ;-)
Happy anniversary you two! 6 years, it's crazy how time flies! I told Grandma we are going to Costa Rica for our 10th anniversary this year and she said you guys might be going there soon? She wasn't sure. If so, have a great time together!
Post a Comment