Bike 111 Miles.
Pedal 6.5 Hrs.
Pink everywhere.
That's one tough cookie.
Here's the group. What started with Jen walking into our room one Sunday evening and saying, "I'm going to sign up for a 100 mile bike race, will you help me find a bike?" turned into 7 family members joining in on the action. Now, just to brag a little bit, the ride was actually 111 miles and Jen peddled strong the ENTIRE way. We were all a little delirious around mile 65, but reached our much needed second wind around mile 80. Jen was pure smiles pretty much the entire ride.
Great job Jen, I loved getting to ride every mile next to you. Here's to the next 100!
10 comments:
Stinkin impressive.
what a woman!
Way to go Jen! You look cute in all your pink! I'm so glad I was able to see you while I was in Utah. Sure miss you!
Jen,
How are you even STANDING at the finish line?
You are my hero. period.
Sounded like a great time!!!
You guys are AWESOME!!!!!
Good work Jen, that's awesome!
Whoa, that's nuts. Way to go. :-)
wow. congrats on such an awesome ride! you both are so inspiring! :)
Wow Kylan and Jen! You two are so impressive! Riding hundreds of miles on your bikes! Wow! Way to go! We just adore you and your cute family. =)
Post a Comment