Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ready or not.

Just in case anyone forgot, Jen will be riding in a 111 mile bike race this Saturday. The race starts at 7:30 am and will most likely end sometime around seven hours later. Yikes.

Good luck Jen!

If anyone would like to cheer her on at any point along the way, here's a quick shot of where she'll be riding.

6 comments:

Adria said...

Go Jen!!! We will be cheering for you from Arizona!! Good luck:)

remi said...

jen.

you're my hero.

that is all.

elise said...

Jen, you crazy girl. Good luck. 7 hours, a breeze, right? We will be thinking of you, wish I was in good enough shape to join you.

Trogdon said...

I'm speechless...I'm very very...very impressed. Good Luck! Is there a way to track your progress?

Tiffy Ann said...

Way to go Jen! You are amazing! Good luck!!!

Michaelson Family said...

Wow! That map looks crazy. Good luck. You will do great. What an awesome accomplishment!