This has been a big week for our family.
Mostly for Lili, and mostly for her parents who have to realize that she's growing up and becoming such a big girl!
Wednesday was her first day of "Fairy Tale Ballet". Have you ever heard of a better idea? First they read a princess story for about 10 minutes. Then they get to put on a dress-up for that princess. Then they stretch and practice their plies, tendus, front kicks, passe's, twirls, etc. (pardon the spelling on the dance terms!) The teacher is darling and has a surprisingly firm hand, which is a good thing considering how silly 3 and 4 year olds can be when they put on a Mulan costume!
Today was the Open House for the "Rainbow Academy" Preschool. We got to visit the school, meet the teacher, and marvel at the biggest collection of crayons we have ever seen! "Miss Merlene" was very engaging and exciting and Lili left the open house reminding Kylan and I that the next time she has to bring her princess backpack!
Ballet class, preschool, 4 years old in just over a month...what a big girl!
3 comments:
Fairy TaleBallet? Say What?!?!? And I thought I was super mom for registering my lambs for jazz/hip hop classes. You have outdone me in that department for sure.
4 - around the corner - WOWEE!
This made my day! I absolutely love this ballet class. I can't believe little Lili is going to school and ballet. What a big girl! She looked very good stretching and doing the tippy toe walk. Tell the teacher I will practice with her when she comes to visit.
that's hands down the most wonderful thing I've ever seen.
do you have a contact name? wondering when registration for the (2)6 year old class is.
Post a Comment