Tuesday, July 13, 2010

summertime...


...and the livin' is easy...

How in the world have we lived in Orem for almost 6 years and this is the first time we've been to the Scera Pool?!?! Julianne and Savannah came out for my cousin's wedding and they made the maiden voyage with us. As you can see, it was an overwhelming success!


Serelle and Savannah just splashed and crawled contentedly within arms reach, and we were asked repeatedly if they were twins. Does this surprise anyone else as much as it surprised us? Never mind the fact that they are four months apart, but Savannah is a miniature Jayson and most people say Serelle looks just like Kylan - I don't get it?


Lili was in heaven! Julianne and I had to take turns following her around because she never got tired of exploring and trying out the different areas of the pool. While I was on watch she discovered this slide. Those of you that know Lili well can recognize how astounded I was when she walked right up to the line and climbed up the stairs without any encouragement from me. She LOVED the slide and went down it repeatedly until I was able to steer her in another direction. What a fun discovery!


We love cousin "Vanna"!

5 comments:

Jayson and Julianne said...

Thank you again for letting us stay with you. It was so fun to let the girls play. I can't believe how stinkin cute they all are.

RaCHeL said...

Don't you just love summers & pools that our little ones can actually enjoy?! I love the last pic of Serelle & Savannah! I can't stop smiling. :) Hope to see you soon! I'm in Utah!

Katie said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for the blog invite. Now we are blog buddies :)

elise said...

Probably think the girls are twins because they are close to the same size. People really don't pay much attention. Looks like the water is nicer in Utah than San Diego or at least warmer.

mrs. timberlake said...

nice to see UT has better weather AND better pools... wusupwitdat?