Sunday, April 18, 2010

One Year

Serelle Lundeen
April 14, 2009





So here's to year two.
May it be filled with more scooters, more scrunchy nose, more climbing, more snuggling, more dance parties, more tickles from Lili, and at least as many smiles.

11 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I can't believe your baby is already 1 year old! She is too cute! She's got lots of hair! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

The Skeehan Family said...

Is that curly hair I see?? Happy birthday Serelle!!! I can't believe she's already 1... what a year it has been and it looks like year two is going to be just as great.

And in catching up with some of your posts... 100 mile bike ride??? I'm with Kylan. Holy crap.

Adria said...

happy birthday to serelle!! it's been way too long since we have seen you guys!

Tiffy Ann said...

She is one already? It seems like you were just pregnant. Happy birthday to the little cutie!

Jayson and Julianne said...

Oh I wish this week and next would hurry up already! What a doll. I can't believe how big she looks and I love the dark hair. Happy Birthday Relli Belly, I can't wait to see you.

mwah,
Aunty Julianne and Savannah

Jayson and Julianne said...

Oh I wish this week and next would hurry up already! What a doll. I can't believe how big she looks and I love the dark hair. Happy Birthday Relli Belly, I can't wait to see you.

mwah,
Aunty Julianne and Savannah

remi said...

happy birthday Rellybot!

look at that long curly hair! So beautiful! And looking not one bit like sloth.

Colette said...

I can't believe she's one already! Happy Birthday Serelle!

Kacey said...

What a doll! I am dying to meet her! Is her hair curly? That is so unfair. I have this crazy curly hair and neither of my girls got ANY curl!

Sara said...

She's adorable! Happy 1st bday to the little cutie. Boy time flies!

Lindsey Lundeen Crosland said...

happy belated birthday Rellie! I miss you so much and can't wait for you and lili to meet Castle!
XOXOXxoxo