Monday, April 26, 2010

Miracles

You know, sometimes I think we forget what a miracle each child is.

The Lundeen family welcomed two sweet babies this weekend.

Castle Paige Crosland - Friday, April 23

Smith James Stoneman - Sunday, April 25.

We are so happy for these two families and wish them the best as they become acquainted with their new arrivals. There is nothing quite like a brand new baby to make you feel completely overwhelmed with emotion: love, fatigue, anticipation, anxiety, hope, excitement, and gratitude for their safe arrival.

We are anxiously awaiting our chance to meet these new cousins and could not be more grateful to the creators of Skype for helping us feel at least a small part of the joy!


2 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

Thank you for the news release of Remi's babe's name... I have been wondering. :)


I will mourn with you over Miss Leslie. I hope will we both be able to brag about the new teachers in our lives and how fabulous they are!

Michaelson Family said...

That is so exciting. Can't wait to see more pictures. Post some soon!