Friday, February 19, 2010

Girls

Serelle can spend hours in front of this doll house. She often makes her way back to Lili's room to play with it all by herself.

I grew up with four brothers and only one sister. I was well-acquainted with trucks, trains, and cowboys and indians. Although my sister and I spent hours at a time playing Barbies, we also spent hours trying to rescue our Barbies from my brother's GI Joe's. Let's just say we were outnumbered.


Thanks for the dress-ups Brock, we rarely see Lili in "normal" clothes now!

Now, having married a boy that grew up with four sisters and only one brother, we have fully embraced all things Girl. Most everything in our house is a shade of pink, and we love it.

3 comments:

elise said...

What cute girls. Thanks for posting these videos and sharing them with us. We miss you tons. Love the cheer-leading. She is so much fun to watch.

RaCHeL said...

What cute girls you have! Serelle is getting so big! I sure miss you! can't wait for July to get here! ;)

Krista said...

CUTE cute CUTE.
and i so agree with the whole erasing january 2010 idea.
let do it.
lili looks great and i'm loving her heels walk...and serelle is getting so big! =)