.jpg)
This little girl was a complete angel and was perfectly happy regardless of whether she hung out with Mimi Hawks and aunt Julianne and Courtney, or Mimi Lundeen and aunt Tiffany and her kids. She spent a lot of time in her carseat being transferred from one set of babysitters to the other with many stops at the roundabout of PCMC for some time with her mama. This time I was able to spend just holding her and seeing her sweet smile did wonders for my ability to cope with so many hours at the hospital. Serelle was nothing but a sheer joy for all of us. In fact, one of the most heartbreaking moments was when Lili cried for "baby Relly".
She must have felt the need for some of our attention, however, because while we were in the hospital with Lili she started crawling and cut her first two teeth. Luckily my sister caught the first stages of crawling for us since we weren't there to see it, the bad news is the video is too big for the blog. Darn you, blogger.
We'll get a short clip of her new skill and show it off!
5 comments:
We sure loved hanging out with baby Relly! She was super sweet to play with her cousin and spend lots of time in her car seat.
She is getting so big! I can't believe that she is already crawling. I'm glad you at least caught it on tape.
I just can't believe how different those two look!
In all the chaos I forgot to think about how great Serelle was for putting up with so much....although I know how much mom LOVED hanging out with her. But please, stop having such well behaved children. You're making the rest of us look bad (even before we have our own!)....
Okay, so I just officially lost it reading your blog again today. I am so glad little Lili is okay. I can't say it enough. We were thinking of you guys every day and hoping to hear good news every time Elise called. Sorry we didn't call ourselves . . . I think I was afraid to interrupt such a draining time. A stupid conclusion looking back. So glad you're home.
I'm glad Lili is finally feeling better!
I wanted to send you guys an annoucement for my wedding. Will you email me your address?
kimcrane(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks
Post a Comment