I must admit, I still have Whitney and Kevin's hanging up in my front entry. And maybe I'll just have to print this one out and stick it up there next to it for another year.
adorable.
love you. tell Lili I feel her pain (and felt it all yesterday morning after I ate eggs). Hope you didn't catch it too ky.
7 comments:
I must admit, I still have Whitney and Kevin's hanging up in my front entry. And maybe I'll just have to print this one out and stick it up there next to it for another year.
adorable.
love you. tell Lili I feel her pain (and felt it all yesterday morning after I ate eggs). Hope you didn't catch it too ky.
So dang cute. I won't be mad about the e-card as long as I can get a hard copy of one (or some) of these amazing pictures.
Exactly. Christmas cards are really for your grandparents that don't know how to blog. :0) SO cute!
Love the e-card. Just know I expect a real photo too. Darn those kids are cute... and Mom and Dad are stinkin good lookin too.
You must leave this blog post up for 1 month. How are you supposed to top the last three entries anyway?
right!
WHAT???! You don't keep the Christmas cards we send you forever? :)
Post a Comment