We have two new favorites for story time. They were both gifts for Lili to help her ease her through the transition of adding a new baby sister. This first one was from my sister in law Courtney and Lili absolutely LOVES it!
This second book was a gift from Kylan's mom and it is HILARIOUS! It's the story of a siamese cat that thinks he is a chihuahua. He's always going on adventures with "Los Chimichangos", his band of chihuahua buddies. Best when read with a strong Spanglish accent.
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE L.O.V.E! SKIPPY-JOHN-JONES!
my love began when I read it to heron when she spent the night. EVERY time she spent the night. Twice every time she spent the night.
I LOVE reading it in spanish-accent. cole thinks I sound chinese.
I should edit this post by clarifying that when I read the book it's ridiculous, but when Kylan reads it it's hilarious. My accent needs some work.
Post a Comment