Thanks to Kylan and Lili, I had a perfect Mother's Day. It started out with delicious french toast, presents (a cute new sweatshirt, and the cutest wicker basket for my bike), great sacrament meeting, yummy dinner, then a bike ride up the canyon. Riding bikes in Provo Canyon is one of our most favorite pasttimes. The canyon is spectacular right now and the weather could not have been more perfect. We stopped to play at a park for a while and were able to talk to my brother Michael on his mission while Lili played. What a wonderful day!
Ky thanks for taking such good care of me and making me feel so loved, you help make my job so much easier!
Just a few reasons why I love being a mom so much!
4 comments:
Serelle is growing so fast! Cute,cute girls. Wish I was there, but thanks for the pics, it helps.
Serelle is SO beautiful!!! Glad to hear you had such a good mothers day:)
the more pictures I see, the more convinced I am that Serelle is Jen and Lili is Kylan.
sweet shirt
Post a Comment