Aren't moms the greatest?!? Lily looks like she is getting some curls in her hair, so cute:) Since we had Brock, Kylee and Mark have just become the best of friends. Thank heavens for good daddys who come home from a long day of work and still light up when they walk through the door and take over:) Serelle and Lily are beautiful. Glad to hear everyone is adjusting well!
my sweet love poems are only for the first 10 people who visit the site and then they disappear.
No, I just removed the poem once everybody in the family had seem the blog. Didn't really care for Kevin's old baseball friends wife to have to see it.
What would we do with out our mothers??!! I know from experience that I never would have survived without her when Satchel was born. She is amazing and the perfect guest. Entertains you when you need entertaining, lets you rest when you need rest, feeds you, cleans for you, and is great company.
3 comments:
Aren't moms the greatest?!? Lily looks like she is getting some curls in her hair, so cute:) Since we had Brock, Kylee and Mark have just become the best of friends. Thank heavens for good daddys who come home from a long day of work and still light up when they walk through the door and take over:)
Serelle and Lily are beautiful. Glad to hear everyone is adjusting well!
my sweet love poems are only for the first 10 people who visit the site and then they disappear.
No, I just removed the poem once everybody in the family had seem the blog. Didn't really care for Kevin's old baseball friends wife to have to see it.
What would we do with out our mothers??!! I know from experience that I never would have survived without her when Satchel was born. She is amazing and the perfect guest. Entertains you when you need entertaining, lets you rest when you need rest, feeds you, cleans for you, and is great company.
Thanks Ky, Jen, and Whitney, and I really have to stop wearing my glasses on my head! What a darling baby. Check out the cute photos on Picassa.
Post a Comment