Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Big Sister

As you can see Lili is very interested in all of the new baby stuff. She especially loves the binkies and the carseat...at least she did until she rocked herself all the way back on to her head. She hasn't gotten in since then!

To help Lili "adjust" we've bought lots of fun new toys. Our apartment has a huge patio that we've turned into Lili's playground. She now has her very own picnic table, slide, pool, television, bed, etc. outside on the patio. Guess where we spend all our time now.


Just a couple of reasons why Lili loves her Daddy so much!



Our plan has been to try and give Lili as much of our attention as possible so she doesn't feel like the new baby is taking over. So far, so good.

2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I can't believe you have 2 kids! :) How are you doing? Doug & I are coming home in July! We better get together! :)

Michaelson Family said...

I know exactly how you feel. I feel so horrible for Kai. I hope he adjusts as well as Lili. I just don't want him to feel like he is being pushed aside. You guys are great parents.
What is it going to take to get you guys to move out to Colorado???