I hear people ALL the time telling me that "Remi" is the best name ever for a girl. And who am I to deny you the best name ever? No, no I will not be held accountable for you choosing the "second best" name. You may follow your dreams and name her Remi. I wash my hands of this.
That is so exciting!!! I am so jealous you know what you are having...I have to wait till the beginning of 2009. It will be so nice to have a girl b/c you have girl clothes already. Not much shopping has to be done. We are kinda hoping for a boy just so we don't have to buy all new clothes... Can't wait to meet the addition!! She will be beautiful!
THat's great. Congrats! Leah mick and I are now in California. It was a short notice move to work on a project with my dad before business school next fall. We're still not sure where to yet though. We were just admitted to UW in seattle and I fly to pitt to interview at Carnegie Mellon next week, so who knows?!
17 comments:
Congrats guys! Baby girls are the best!
Yay!!! How exciting for Lilli to have a little sister!!! Congrats you guys!
Hooray! I've been watching your blog, waiting for this post. Congrats!
Congrats!! that is so exciting! We are so happy for you two!!!!
YAY! I can't wait to hear about name ideas. Congrats!! :)
woo hoo! I'm so excited for you!
I hear people ALL the time telling me that "Remi" is the best name ever for a girl. And who am I to deny you the best name ever? No, no I will not be held accountable for you choosing the "second best" name. You may follow your dreams and name her Remi. I wash my hands of this.
Congrats! So exciting. You'll love having 2 of the same. Such a money saver:) Hope you're feeling good
Congrats!! What an exciting time for you guys!
That is so exciting!!!
I am so jealous you know what you are having...I have to wait till the beginning of 2009.
It will be so nice to have a girl b/c you have girl clothes already. Not much shopping has to be done. We are kinda hoping for a boy just so we don't have to buy all new clothes...
Can't wait to meet the addition!!
She will be beautiful!
Oh my goodness! How exciting! That will be so fun to have two little gals running around as buddies! Can't wait to see you soon!
Yipee! I am sure they will be the best of friends. You guys make very cute little girls, so I can't wait to see this next one!
We really need to get our girls together to play next time we are in town. Hope all is well!
Horray for a baby girl!!! We are so excited for you to have another beautiful girl. Lili is going to be a great big sister!
yeah!!! i'm so excited!
let's hear it for polka dots and toile skirts... (yikes, did i spell that right?)
Congrats! It is so nice to have 2 of the same so you can use all your stuff again!
Yeah! Thats so exciting!
THat's great. Congrats! Leah mick and I are now in California. It was a short notice move to work on a project with my dad before business school next fall. We're still not sure where to yet though. We were just admitted to UW in seattle and I fly to pitt to interview at Carnegie Mellon next week, so who knows?!
Post a Comment