Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just in case...



For any of you that know Ken Lundeen, it probably won't surprise you that he owns like 50 handguns. Recently, we became the proud owners of a Sig Sauer P230 and thought it would be fun to go out and get a little more comfortable with our new firearm over the Thanksgiving weekend. It turned out to be a ton of fun, and extremely educational as well, thanks to Ken.

Just for the record, we are not "gun people" so don't go sending us NASCAR t-shirts quite yet.

6 comments:

Adria said...

nice form:)

remi said...

where does dad KEEP all these guns?

How is it in 25 (almost) years, I've never known he had 50+ hand guns???

self-absorbed, perhaps?

Keisel Family said...

Just don't let Lili get hold of it!

Also, when do you find out what you are having? I can't believe you don't know yet. We checked gender a few weeks ago, but the baby was in a bad position. We have an appointment next week, so hopefully it will go better. Keep me posted on your baby.

Whitney or Kevin said...

I didn't know he had hand guns either?!

Cool. It looks like it was fun. I've been hearing about all these break-in's lately and one mom even got shot by the bad guy while trying to lower he 3 yr old and 1 yr old out of the window. Those stories make me wish I had some protection.

elise said...

Oh my gosh! He has hand guns?

Michaelson Family said...

I just love Kenny! The weather looks beautiful in Arizona. I am so jealous b/c we are supposed to have plenty of snow today. I can't believe...well I can actually...that it is warm enough to wear short sleeves out still!

How are you feeling? Due date is getting closer. Do you know what you are going to have? I am so excited to see your new addition!!!