
Ever since she was about 6 months old Liliahna has had an extreme case of "stranger anxiety" which unfortunately includes her grandparents! I think it was really good for her to have some time with them without me to run to if she got sad or nervous! By the end of the trip she was comfortable enough with everyone that she gave them all good-bye kisses!
Here are some pictures of their AZ adventures.
Lili absolutely loves her Daddy and they had a great trip down in sunny AZ!
Doing her favorite kind of workout...pullups!
Playing with Dad and Uncle Cade is fun, but Nutri-Grain bars and dirt make for a really messy baby!
4 comments:
So cute! It was so fun being with you last week. I'm going to miss you! :(
What a fun trip for Kylan and Lili! Lili looks so cute in these pictures, she has a mouth full of teeth! What a cute smile. Congrats on the half marathon, I'm sure you'll do great :)
Seriously, I can't believe how big Cade is now. It's so crazy to see him.
Looks like they had a ball.
she is such a doll! kylee is still going through the whole stranger thing, and we live here! can't wait for your next trip out!
Post a Comment