Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stanford Soccer Clinic

 The Stanford girls soccer team came to EV to teach a clinic for the kids. It was a really fun introduction to soccer, and I think we may have some soccer players in the family to take after dad! Lili had lots of friends in her group - Abby, Jimena and Alba - which just makes the activity that much better!
She's loves it, and she's a natural!
 Serelle was a little bit less sure of the whole idea. She wanted to hold my hand during the entire clinic. Which, in case you haven't tried - playing soccer while holding hands is not an easy thing to do!
 The final verdict. One is in and one is out.
Looks like Lili is ready for a soccer team this fall!

2 comments:

Rob and Hannah said...

Holy cow I miss you and your family! I hope you guys are having fun in Utah! We can't wait to see you again. Give big hugs to the girls from me and Rob!

RaCHeL said...

Your girls are so cute & getting so big! I LOVE the last pic of the thumbs up & thumbs down. :) Miss you!